There’s nothing quite like homemade ginger applesauce to round out your winter meal. The sweet flavor along with its warming qualities make this natural remedy a perfect soup accompaniment or dessert topping. This recipe is also dairy-free and vegan-friendly!
It is a great recipe for aiding digestion and maintaining overall health. We bring to you the instant pot ginger applesauce recipe.
Keep these ingredients handy to prepare this recipe.
- 3 pounds firm apples (sweet or tart), cored and cut into chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Place the apple chunks, water, lemon juice, ginger, and sea salt in the bottom of your Instant Pot and stir to combine. Close and lock the lid and cook on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, promptly use a wet rag to quick-release the pressure (this is necessary to prevent burning). Turn off the warming function and remove the lid. Allow cooling for 10 or more minutes.
- When the mixture is cool enough to safely handle, transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Enjoy your Instant Pot Ginger Applesauce!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune boosting recipe.
Share & spread the word 🙂
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.
Keep Us Advertising Free
Healing Oracle is made possible by the support of its readers. If you find the posts and resources useful, please consider making a contribution to support us (in any amount) so we can continue to inform and assist people around the world. We feel that giving a voice to those who have transformed their health, or that of a loved one, with alternative treatment is an important mission. Thank you for valuing our work and helping it to continue.
Donate. Should you choose to kindly donate towards our time and efforts, please use the ‘donations’ box above on the top right hand side (on Desktop), or the donations box below (on Mobile)