Coconut milk consumption has become a popular alternative to cow’s milk, with many touting its purported health benefits. Coconut milk is readily available and can be easily substituted for cow’s milk in recipes.
Some health benefits of coconut milk are:
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Builds muscle and helps reduce fat
- Is rich in electrolytes and can prevent fatigue
- Can assist in weight loss
- Improves digestion
- Relieves constipation
So, here is your recipe for instant pot coconut milk!
Keep the following ingredients handy for this recipe
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut flakes
- 6 cups filtered water
- pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients in your Instant Pot. Close and lock the lid.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 12 minutes. When the timer goes off, use a wet rag to quickly release the pressure through the steam valve. Carefully remove the lid and allow to cool for an hour, until lukewarm (alternatively, you can transfer the pot to a cool water bath in the sink to cool more rapidly, but make sure it doesn’t get cold as this will solidify the fats and make it impossible to strain well).
- When the mixture is warm to the touch (but not hot), transfer to your blender and blend on high speed for a minute or so, taking breaks for the motor if needed.
- Strain through a cheesecloth or nut milk bag into a container.
Enjoy your pot coconut milk with Yacon root syrup or coconut nectar!
NOTE: This recipe keeps well for a week to 10 days in the refrigerator.
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune boosting recipe.
Share & spread the word 🙂
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.