C’mon, everyone likes pancakes!
They are the ultimate fluffy, melt-in-mouth, sweet, and buttery delights for those beautiful mornings or afternoon hunger bells. Though, the usual recipe for pancakes is frowned upon by health experts – and truly, the sugar and butter component makes them not so healthy.
Luckily, we have a pancake recipe that is truly healthy and as gorgeously delicious as the best pancake you’ve ever had.
Here is the secret recipe 😉
Keep the following ingredients handy to prepare this recipe.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 gelatin eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Coconut oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until no large chunks are present. Set aside.
- Make 2 gelatin eggs, recipe here.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl with the bananas and mix well.
- Heat up a large pan on medium-low heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add a decent amount of oil to cover the bottom of the pan. (You don’t want the pancakes to stick)
- Pour a generous spoonful of batter into the hot pan and fry until golden brown. About 2-3 minutes on each side. Flatten the batter as much as possible. This batter is stiffer than traditional pancake batter. I like to keep the batter amount small so that it’s easier to flip these delicate pancakes. Continue until the batter is finished.
- Top with maple syrup, fruit, or coconut whip, and enjoy!
Et voila! Your fluffy and healthy pancakes are ready to serve!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune booting recipe
Share and spread the word!
Live & light
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.