It is not the gorgeous taste that strikes one’s mind when one hears of beet – but trust us, this beet hummus is the one to be cherished.
Beet hummus is like any other recipe that will go well with the main course, as a healthy side recipe. And, it is super easy to prepare. Get ready for the great tasting hummus with all the goodness and detoxifying qualities of the beet.
Here is the recipe.
Collect these ingredients beforehand to prepare this recipe.
- 4 very small or 2 medium-sized beets, shaved, chopped, and boiled
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped and boiled
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In two medium-sized pots, boil beets and cauliflower separately until soft. About 10-15 min.
- Strain veggies but reserve about a cup of the beet water.
- Place all ingredients into the blender with about a ¼ cup of beet water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add more water as necessary. You will want a smooth dippable consistency.
- Allow chilling on the counter until cool enough to refrigerate. Best consumed chilled.
- Load up a snack bowl of chopped carrots, radishes, cucumber, or your favorite veggies for dipping and enjoy!
There you have it – a delicious beet-based recipe at last!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune booting recipe
Share and spread the word 🙂
Love & light
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.