These gluten-free, vegan, and sugar-free coconut cookies are both delicious and addictive. It’s hard to say which one is better – the cookie or the vegan yogurt topping that can be made with these crispy ones!
The good news is that they are sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and low fat! How is it even possible for a healthy cookie to be so delicious AND so good for you at the same time? The recipe is a truly good and healthy addition to your home’s dessert menu.
Health Benefits of Coconuts
Coconut is widely recognized as healthy food, and for good reason.
It is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including
- Dietary fiber
- Folate (folic acid),
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Magnesium and potassium.
So do yourself a favor and make this delightful vegan and gluten-free treat all summer long!
Here is the vegan and gluten-free coconut cookies recipe for you!
- 6-7 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Yacon root syrup/date paste/ coconut nectar
- Soak dates in 1 cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Discard the water and with your hands, mash the dates into a paste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 Degree C.
- Combine oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Add oil, date paste, and sweetener of your preference (yacon root syrup, coconut nectar, or date paste) and mix until all ingredients are moist.
- Form little balls and place them on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Press cookies lightly so they do not roll off the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out the cookie sheet and flip cookies. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with love and savor the taste with each bite!
Share & spread the word
Thank you to Behealthynyc.com for this wonderful healthy immune boosting recipe.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.