These are the benefits of making your own granola at home. Homemade granola is always cheaper–even if you don’t count the cost of syrup. You can even make it yourself from scratch and save money over buying good-quality pre-made versions.
Benefits of Homemade Spiced Granola
Granola is a natural health food (with as much protein as an egg) that contains no cholesterol. It is;
- High in fiber
- Contains essential fatty acids
- Rich in antioxidants
- Easy to digest
- Simple to make and
- Incredibly cheap to buy in bulk
Here is the awesome vegan homemade spiced granola recipe for you
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pepitas pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Yacon root syrup/date paste/coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground allspice if not available, store groundworks
- 1 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350° F or 177 Degree C.
- Combine all ingredients and spread evenly on a baking sheet and stir every 5 minutes, until the oats are golden brown. It will take about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in an airtight container for up to a month.
Share & spread the word
Thank you to Behealthynyc.com for this wonderful healthy immune boosting recipe.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.