Who doesn’t love cookies? And, when they come crispy and crunchy goodness of almonds, it is hard to resist them.
We have a great sugar-free and healthy almond cookie recipe for you. Not only it is healthy, but also super easy to make. With it, you’ll be able to get the following incredible health benefits of almonds.
Health benefits of Almonds
- They are a great source of essential nutrients like Vitamin E, fiber, protein, and Vitamin B2
- Almonds are loaded with antioxidants
- They help in regulating blood sugar levels
- They can help with bringing down cholesterol levels, especially LDL cholesterol
- Almonds help in maintaining high cognitive functioning of the brain
Let’s see how to prepare this crispy almond cookie recipe
Ingredients you’ll need
- Blanched Almond Flour- 2 cups.
- Baking Powder- ½ teaspoon.
- Syrup Alternative- ⅓ cup. Lankato syrup or Yacon root syrup should work.
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon.
- Almond Extract- 1 teaspoon.
- Chopped Almonds- ¼ cup.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F (165 Degree C) and prep your cookie sheets for nonstick
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork or a whisk to whisk together the almond flour and the baking powder.
- For the next step, we will stir in the syrup alternative. Spray your spoon lightly with nonstick oil first to keep the dough from sticking while you stir it. Stir in the syrup and the extracts then gently stir or fold in the chopped almonds.
- Use a tablespoon or scoop (depending on what you have or the size of the cookie desired) to scoop out the dough (one cookie at a time) and place each cookie on the prepped cookie sheets about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Bake your almond cookies for 12-14 minutes or until they begin to turn golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookies sheets before transferring to a rack.
Not every alternative to maple syrup will work in this recipe. However, the Lankato syrup or Yacon syrup should work.
Serve these cookies as you like!
Share & spread the word 🙂
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.
Keep Us Advertising Free
Healing Oracle is made possible by the support of its readers. If you find the posts and resources useful, please consider making a contribution to support us (in any amount) so we can continue to inform and assist people around the world. We feel that giving a voice to those who have transformed their health, or that of a loved one, with alternative treatment is an important mission. Thank you for valuing our work and helping it to continue.
Donate. Should you choose to kindly donate towards our time and efforts, please use the ‘donations’ box above on the top right hand side (on Desktop), or the donations box below (on Mobile)