When health meets taste, it probably results in plantain wraps!
These plantain wraps are incredibly simple and versatile. Just be sure you use green (read: not yellow or black!) plantains, measure your cubed plantain carefully, and you can’t go wrong.
You’ll love us for this recipe.
Here it is.
Keep these ingredients handy to prepare the recipe
- 4 cups cubed green plantain (about 2-3 large)
- 1 cup filtered water
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor, and blend until thoroughly combined (if using a blender, use a tamper to get all material into the blades, and if using a food processor, stop periodically to scrape the sides). Your mixture should be like thick pancake batter.
- Spread into 6 even wraps on the two baking sheets, using a spatula to spread them out to about ¼-inch thickness (don’t make them too thick, or they will turn out gooey inside!).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Wraps will puff up and lightly brown on the bottom. Allow cooling to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with any filling you wish – like AIP-friendly taco meat or guacamole!
There! You have the simple, healthy, and delicious recipe for plantain wraps!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune boosting recipe.
Share and spread the word!
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.
Keep Us Advertising Free
Healing Oracle is made possible by the support of its readers. If you find the posts and resources useful, please consider making a contribution to support us (in any amount) so we can continue to inform and assist people around the world. We feel that giving a voice to those who have transformed their health, or that of a loved one, with alternative treatment is an important mission. Thank you for valuing our work and helping it to continue.
Donate. Should you choose to kindly donate towards our time and efforts, please use the ‘donations’ box above on the top right hand side (on Desktop), or the donations box below (on Mobile)