Who says your food can’t be lip-smacking, fun, and healthy at the same time?
We bring to you the healthy and fun recipe for veggie confetti – a unique preparation with all the antioxidants, vitamins, immunity, and nutrition.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can enjoy it at breakfast, or as a healthy-delicious side at dinner.
Here is what you need to make it!
Keep these ingredients handy.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ½ cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 small zucchini, spiralized and cut to shorter ribbons (a Vegetti works well to spiralize soft veggies)
- 2 small yellow squash, spiralized and cut to shorter ribbons
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or chef’s pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute until they are just beginning to brown at the edges, about 5 minutes. Add carrots and celery. Saute until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and saute only until squashes are “al dente.” Serve next to chicken, or beef, or…well, anything!
*Note that this preparation serves 4.
Make it today and indulge in the awesome veggie treat!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune booting recipe.
Share & spread the word.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.
Keep Us Advertising Free
Healing Oracle is made possible by the support of its readers. If you find the posts and resources useful, please consider making a contribution to support us (in any amount) so we can continue to inform and assist people around the world. We feel that giving a voice to those who have transformed their health, or that of a loved one, with alternative treatment is an important mission. Thank you for valuing our work and helping it to continue.
Donate. Should you choose to kindly donate towards our time and efforts, please use the ‘donations’ box above on the top right hand side (on Desktop), or the donations box below (on Mobile)