Who says your food can’t be lip-smacking, fun, and healthy at the same time?
We bring to you the healthy and fun recipe for veggie confetti – a unique preparation with all the antioxidants, vitamins, immunity, and nutrition.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can enjoy it at breakfast, or as a healthy-delicious side at dinner.
Here is what you need to make it!
Keep these ingredients handy.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ½ cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 small zucchini, spiralized and cut to shorter ribbons (a Vegetti works well to spiralize soft veggies)
- 2 small yellow squash, spiralized and cut to shorter ribbons
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or chef’s pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute until they are just beginning to brown at the edges, about 5 minutes. Add carrots and celery. Saute until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and saute only until squashes are “al dente.” Serve next to chicken, or beef, or…well, anything!
*Note that this preparation serves 4.
Make it today and indulge in the awesome veggie treat!
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune booting recipe.
Share & spread the word.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.