We never thought we would be able to recommend a doughnut recipe to anyone interested in health, but we have found one that is not only healthy, but also delicious.
Presenting this sweet, tender, and flavorful recipe for Pumpkin-chai donuts. You’ll thank us later when you’ve had just the first bite…
Here is the recipe you need to follow.
Get these ingredients to get started;
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 gelatin egg (1 tablespoon gelatin: 2 tablespoons water)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ⅛ teaspoons clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut butter (manna)
- 2 tablespoons coconut shavings
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- In a small pan, heat 2 tablespoons of water over low heat.
- Sprinkle gelatin evenly over heated water and whisk until combined. The mixture should be slightly runny, like honey.
- Add all donut ingredients together and mix until smooth and fully combined. The mixture should be smooth and easy to pour.
- Pour mixture evenly into a greased mini donut pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. If you stick a toothpick into it, it should come out clean. The inside texture will be very moist.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Place smoothed coconut butter onto a small plate deep enough to dip the donuts.
- Dip each donut and allow butter to cool and slightly firm.
- In a small bowl, mix toppings of coconut shavings and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top the donuts.
Enjoy this sweet treat with any beverage of your liking. Or, simply extinguish the itch of your sweet tooth.
Thank you to Autoimmunewellness.com for this wonderful healthy immune booting recipe.
Share and spread it forward.
Stay tuned for more recipes.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.