Most of us like to treat ourselves with a lip-smacking bowl of pasta, smeared in our favorite sauce.
Though, many of us would wish for a pasta recipe that is as delicious as it gets, but also healthier at the same time. Here we have the gorgeous Dill-Pepper pasta recipe that you can serve with noodles of your choice (we recommend cassava noodles)
Here is the recipe you need to follow:
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Extra virgin olive oil (ghee would be a great substitution if you’ve reintroduced it)
- Salt as per preference
- 2 anchovies
- 1 white onion, small and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 box Jovial pasta (I used spirals), or any Gluten-free organic pasta
- ½ cup bone broth
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup fresh dill chopped
- Boil a stockpot of water with a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and a tablespoon of salt.
- Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to the bottom of a 15-in sauté pan over high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the anchovies and quickly smash them up in the pan. Then add the white onions, garlic, and green onions and cook for about two or three minutes until translucent.
- The stockpot should be boiling by now. Add the pasta to the pot and stir to help prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Pour in the bone broth and coconut milk and boil until the liquid has reduced for about 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper. Add the dill and toss to combine.
- Using a slotted spoon or wire mesh spoon, add the cooked pasta to the mixture and toss. Serve immediately.
Note and Recommendation
You can use any noodle you can tolerate, from sweet potato starch noodles to veggie noodles. Though, we recommend cassava noodles for the best experience.
Also, you must note that this recipe moves very quickly. Make sure to have all of your ingredients prepped and ready to go.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.