Testing for Nagalase (Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase) levels in the blood can show us not only the presence of cancer, or other autoimmune disorders without the need for a biopsy, but also the type and level of these disorders.
I find a great advantage to these these non invasive, safe tests as I find (and so speak against the standard view of most hospitals) that biopsy’s are not only uneccesary, but actually very dangerous and fool hardy procedures.
The only reasons the Nagalase blood test is not seen as an accepted diagnostic tools in all hospitals is that it cannot specify where exactly the cancer is in the body. Therefore chemotherapy, radiation and surgery are ineffective, as these treatments are too targeted and specific.
So all hospitals will suggest more tests and finally a biopsy. This is the standard medical procedure and the way we are all trained in medical school to belieive to be the best method of diagnosis.
But for me personally, I have grown and experienced how this is actually an entirely uneccasy and life threatening approach that makes matters far far worse for the patient.
Biopsy’s spread the cancer
The bodies first immune response is to contain and stop any troubled cell. Be it a damaged cell, or a foreign invader, the natural process of the body is to contain the issue before it does any damage. So it can then be broken down and cleared away.
All normal healthy individuals are naturally producing enough GcMAF to break these tumors down
With a weakened, or impaired immune system, the body cannot prevent the harmful cells continued growth and so these tumors increase in size and become problematic.
Biopsy’s are the worse idea!
The membrane around any tumor is there to prevent the metastases of these abnormal/cancerous cells and what we do in a biopsy is effectively pierce that membrane sack with a needle tip, in order to extract and analysise the cells contained within the tumor.
It is much the same as bursting a balloon. You pierce the membrane and burst the tumor wide open. Thus metastasising the cancer (fungus and mold) cells, which are now free to disperse within the blood stream to other organs and areas of the body.
Yes, it identifies and pin points the issue from a diganostic point of view, but the damage it does inside the body can be irreversible. It exacerbates the issue and as a result we are making patients terminally ill and destroying their chances of recovery.
Blood tests are far safer
tTe Nagalase blood test is a far safer way of obtaining the information we need, to then decice on the best method of treatment.
As soon as you look outside of the conventional treatments mantra and witness alternative and highly effective treatments like Immunotherapy (GcMAF) then our whole approach to cancer becomes a shift towards treatment rather than mere diagnostics.
We can start to look at possible cures and other ways of successfully treating cancer.
I prefer as doctor (that has trained both conventionally and holistically) to find the best hope for a patient, to improve their chances and not destroy them from the get go
I feel that the patient has come to me for help, not for me to suggest a more dangerous and invasive approach. I prefer to see treatments that rebuild the body’s own perfectly good natural defence system, restoring overall health to the patient without the need for surgery.
Nagalase blood test
The Nagalase blood test is a Serum/Plasma Test that measures the activity of Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (nagalase) in the blood.
Increased nagalase activity has NOT been detected in the blood of healthy humans
And so not only is it safer, but also a clear indicator of autoimmune disorders with a clearer and better idea as to the types of cancer as well.
Nagalase activity is directly proportional to viable tumor burden. Studies correlating nagalase levels with tumor burden suggest that the measurement of this enzyme can diagnose the presence of cancerous lesions below those of other diagnostic means.
Increased Nagalase activity has been detected in the blood of patients with a wide variety of cancers:
- various leukeamias
- systemic lupus erythematosus8
In research studies have shown that nagalase activity decreased to near the tumor-free control level one day after surgical removal of primary tumors from cancer patients, suggesting that the half-life value of nagalse is less than 24 hous.
The short half-life of nagalase is valuable for prognosis of the disease during various therapies.
And for various types of tumors, various levels of nagalase activity were found, so we are also able to diagnose types of tumor as well.
It also appears that the secretory capacity of individual tumor tissue varies among tumor types, depending upon tumor size, staging, and the degree of malignancy, or invasiveness of the tumor.
The great sensitivity of the test should help us physicians and my oncologist colleagues to obtain a better understanding of the therapy and how and where to fine-tune the treatment.
Note: The values may also be affected by certain drugs used in the five days preceding blood draw.
It is important to note any prescribed Drugs on the questionnaire submitted with the Requisition Form, as this will have a huge effect on the way the blood results can be interpretted and so must always be carried out by a qualified medical practicioner.
Nagalase is an extracellular matrix-degrading enzyme that is (increased) secreted by cancerous cells in the process of tumor invasion.
It also is an intrisic component of the envelope protein of various virions, such as HIV, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), herpes zoster and the influenza virus. Thus, it is also secreted from virus-infected cells
Nagalase deglycosylates the vitamin D3-binding protein DBP (in humans better known as Gcprotein) is the precursor for the major macrophage-activating factor (MAF).
Gc-Protein carries one trisaccharide consisting of N-acetylgalactosamine with dibranched galactose and sialic acid termini.
By deglycosylation, the (complete) trisaccharide is removed from the Gc-protein. This glycosylated Gc-protein can no longer be converted to MAF.
Normally MAF is produced from the Gc-protein by sequential removal of the galactose and sialic acid termini by beta-galactosidase and sialidase, selectively, with N-acetylgalactosamine as the remaining sugar.
Macrophage-activation for phagocytosis and antigen presentation is the first step in the immune development cascade. Lost precursor activity leads to immunosuppression.
Nagalase is the intrinsic component of envelope protein gp160 of HIV-virions and of the envelope protein hemagglutinin (HA) of influenza virus.
So please be warned to appraoch a biopsy with great care and consideration as the Nagalase blood test is a far better way of testing for cancer than any other conventional treatment that I know of.
This article is for educational purposes only and we hope that you find the content interesting enough to share with your friends and colleagues in the medical world.
We do the research, you decide
- Korbelik M., VR Naraparaju and N Yamamoto. The value of serum alfa-Nacetylgalactosaminidase measurement for the assessment of tumor response to radio- and photodynamic therapy. British Journal of Cancer (1998) 77(6), 1009-1014
- Reddi AL et al. Serum alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase is associated with diagnosis/prognosis of patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Cancer Lett. 2000 Sep 29;158(1):61-
- Yamamoto N. and Urade M. Pathogenic significance of alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase activity found in the hemagglutinin of influenza virus..Microbes Infect 2005 Apr;7(4):674-81. Epub 2005 Mar 22.
- Yamamoto N. Pathogenic significance of alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase activity found in the envelope glycoprotein gp160 of human immunodeficiency virus Type 1. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2006 Mar;22(3):262-71.
- Yamamoto N. Immunotherpy for prostate cancer with GC Protein-derived macrophage-activating factor, GcMAF. Translational Oncology. Vol 1, no 2 june 2008, [pp 65-72.
- Yamamoto N et al. Therapeutic efficacy of vitamin D3 binding protein derived macrophage activating factor for prostate, breast and colon cancers. Cancer Res. Proc. 38; 31 (1997)
- Yamamoto N. et al. Deglycosylation of serum vitamin D3-binding protein leads to immunosuppression in Cancer Patients. Cancer Research 56 : 2827-2831, june 15, 1996
- Yamamoto N. et al. Deglycosylation of serum vitamin D3-binding protein by alpha-Nacetylgalactosaminidase detected in the plasma of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. 1997 Clin. Immunol Immunopathol. Mar;82(3):290-8,1997
- Yamamoto N. et al. Prognostic Utility of Serum a-N-Acetylgalactosaminidase and Immunosuppression Resulted from Deglycosylation of Serum Gc Protein in Oral Cancer Patients.
- Cancer Research 57, 295-299, 1997
- Yamamoto, Nobuto (Philadelphia, PA). Preparation of potent macrophage activating factors derived from cloned vitamin D binding protein and its domain and their therapeutic usage for cancer, HIV infection and osteopetrosis. United States Patent 6410269.
Love and Light
The Healing Oracle Team
Please join our growing numbers on MeWe: Healing Oracle
Also join us on Twitter | YouTube
Please sign our global petition against enforced vaccinations The intention of this petition is to present 5 million signatures to each President, Prime Minister, Health Minister and heads of state worldwide.
Vaccines are a global problem and need to be tackled on a global level.
If we stand as one, we have a chance of saving the children of the future.