And that the CDC owns patents on at least 57 different vaccines and profits a staggering $4.1 billion per year in global vaccination sales
“The CDC is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry. The agency owns more than 20 vaccine patents and purchases and sells $4.1 billion in vaccines annually.”
He published the stunning revelation in a detailed three part exposé entitled:
So we did some further digging and thank you to one of my partners in advocacy and fellow autism parent Mark Blaxill, an Intellectual Property expert who has been employed by billion dollar corporations to manage their patents for them and was also the man who found out that HHS (through NIH), owns patents on all HPV vaccines and receives a percentage of the profits for each dose of Gardasiland Cervarix administered, anywhere in the world. He very kindly ran a search for us and found 57 granted US patents with the CDC listed as an assignee. See the full search results here.
There are CDC patents applicable to vaccines for a wide range of conditions, such as:
Flu, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV, Anthrax, Rabies, Dengue fever, West Nile virus, Group A Strep, Pneumococcal disease, Meningococcal disease, RSV, Gastroenteritis, Japanese encephalitis, SARS, Rift Valley Fever, and chlamydophila pneumoniae.
Other Patent held by the CDC
- “Nucleic acid vaccines for prevention of flavivirus infection,” which has applications in vaccines for Zika, West Nile virus, Dengue fever, tick-borne encephalitis virus, yellow fever, Palm Creek virus, andParramatta River virus.
- The patents for administering various “shots” via aerosol delivery systems for vaccines.
- The patent for the process for vaccine quality control “quantifying proteins in a complex preparation of uni- or multivalent commercial or research vaccine preparations.”
- A patent on testing methods eg: “for producing a model for evaluating the antiretroviral effects of drugs and vaccines.”
- A patent for companies who want to test their respiratory system applicable vaccine on an artificial lung system.
- If a vaccine maker is concerned that their vaccine might contain a human rhinovirus, CDC has a patent on a process for determining if such contamination exists.
- CDC has a patent on an assay to assist vaccine makers in finding antigen-specific antibodiesin a biological sample.
Patents are big business and it all links very nicely. For them.
Please go to NWO Report to read the entire article.
Source: NWO Report
You can find us on our website, YouTube and social media!
Love and Light,
Amanda Mary Jewell and The Healing Oracle Team
Love and light
Amanda Mary Jewell and The Healing Oracle team
Join me on Facebook Amanda Mary
Please also like, share and subscribe to our Social media channels:
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Disclaimer: This article is for public knowledge and we do not gain anything financially from this free service. It is not funded by advertising, or any product endorsements, neither do we gain financially from recommending these products, or services.