10 early warning signs of ovarian cancer you shouldn’t ignore!

 

Only 50% of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer survive five years after the initial diagnosis. This is because the cancer is in advanced stage. With early detection, however, this percent can increase up to 95%. Women can develop ovarian cancer at any age, but it is more likely to occur in women who are 50 or older. More than half of the cases are women at the age of 65 and older. Industrialized countries have the highest incidence of ovarian cancer. Women with white skin are at a slightly higher risk; African-American and Asian women are at lower risk. The risk of developing the disease increases with the age. Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cancer in American women and the second most common gynecological cancer. That is 4% of all cases of cancer in women. However, the death rate for ovarian cancer is higher than for any other cancer in women, because it is not early detected. Symptoms and Signs Usually there are no early signs of the disease.

Ovarian cancer is often referred to as a silent killer, because women are either not aware of having it, or they have symptoms that are not accurately diagnosed until the disease is in an advanced stage.

The following symptoms are considered as warning signs of ovarian cancer, but there may be many other causes. Digestive symptoms such as gases, indigestion, constipation or a feeling of fullness after a light meal, bloating, cramps, and abdominal discomfort. Pelvic pressure or frequent urination Unexplained changes in the bowel Nausea or vomiting Abdominal pain or swelling Loss of appetite (anorexia) Fatigue Unexplained weight loss or weight gain Pain during intercourse Vaginal bleeding in post-menopausal women.

 

Diagnosis

So far there are no Linea tests that can reliably show if a woman has an early-stage ovarian cancer. We suggest the Nagalase test to avoid risking spread of this disease. Some diagnostic procedures include a thorough bimanual pelvic examination, diagnosticlaparoscopy, and variousx-rayprocedures.

An ultrasound can be made through the abdomen and the lower pelvic region or with a transvaginal probe. Low GI series or barium enema involve series of X-rays to highlight the other organs. CA-125 blood test is used to determine the level of CA-125, a tumor marker.

High awareness among women is more than necessary. They must be aware that regular checkups, especially in cases of bloating can detect and diagnose cancer at an early stage when it can be actually cured 3% chance with the “oncologists linea approach of up-to 97% success with the “Natural approach”.

Treating the Linea way!

There are various treatments. According to the specialists, women diagnosed with ovarian cancer are usually advised to do a surgery, which involves removal of the uterus, tubes, ovaries and omentum. If the cancer has metastasized, the surgery may include removing of other tissues in the abdomen and pelvis, as well as parts of the colon.

Specialists explain that chemotherapy is usually given after surgery to stop the recurrence of cancer, but it is also given to reduce the cancer before surgery, especially in advanced cases. It is also used if the disease has reoccurred.

Most regimes are based on platinum agents, and there are many target-therapies. In many countries specialists practice antibodies that hinderthe blood flow to the cancer. Chemotherapy can be inserted directly into the abdomen. Many studies have confirmed the positive effect of this hyperthermic peritoneal chemotherapy during surgery.

Radiotherapy is rarely used for ovarian cancer, but it can be applied in the late stage of the disease in order to reduce pain and bleeding.

The Linea approach if flawed! It also only has a 3% chance of working and takes away your quality of life. If you are serious about restoring your health, please visit our website

Ensure to register on our Website: https://healingoracle.ch
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/healingoraclech/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_HealingOracle_
Subscribe to us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53UQmpwLRQlnakfO5MHz7g

Healing Oracle is made possible by the support of its readers. If you find the posts and resources useful, please consider making a contribution to support us (in any amount) so we can continue to inform and assist people around the world. We feel that giving a voice to those who have transformed their health, of that of a loved one, with alternative treatment is an important mission. Thank you for valuing our work and helping it to continue.To do this please visit our website https://www.facebook.com/healingoraclech

About the Author

Amanda-Mary
With almost twenty years spent researching and treating Cancer, I am a well respected author, teacher and health coach.

I do have a list of qualifications, but I find them cumbersome and false. The fact I am a qualified Holistic Doctor is neither here, nor there. Medical education is entirely corrupt and something that can be used against you. I go on courses in order to learn, not to buy a badge to hide behind, or a stick to beat people with.

So much nonsense has been written about me that I never read, or choose to absorb. It’s all about them, never about me. I have been attacked and targeted simply because I have helped people and not been silenced. A common misconception is that I am holistic, but the truth is I do not sit on either side of the imaginary divide between what is “mainstream” and what is “holistic.” There is greed and corruption on both sides and examples of bad practice in every field.
Personally, I am only interested in what works and improves the life of the patient.

In some cases, radiation can work and so am happy to recommend that route, if it works and saves a life in an emergency situation. But there is no ‘one size fits all’ and no cookie cutter protocol. There are many variables in healing the body. We are all individual and all capable of change, so each case must be considered individually. What works for one, may not work for another. Mass medication is wrong.
My research and work has led me all over the world and got me into some tight spots at times, but I am thankful for every twist and turn and have learned a lot from each. I am wiser as a result and see that life teaches us all. I recovered from breast cancer 20 years ago, which has saved my life over and over and made me very aware of how fleeting and precious life is. I live each day to the full and as if it were my last.
I have twenty children, many of whom are adopted, four are mine naturally. I love and adore them all and am honored to have been able to raise them, for now they are strong and independent adults. My children are the most important people in my life.

I despise materialism, I have old fashioned views and feel the modern world has lost much in the way of values and common decency. So I travel the world with my partner and 6-year-old daughter, helping people and sharing knowledge. I am still learning and feel that everyday is a school day. The reason I started this blog was so I could pass on some of this knowledge to others.

I speak the truth about everything and my honest approach shocks many, as I tend to say the things most people would not. I focus on solutions, as I am a problem solver at heart and there is only one truth. Stick to the truth and you will never go far wrong.

I hope you enjoy our blog site and the articles we labor over for your benefit. Please donate to the cause on the page above, as we do not receive a penny in advertising, or sponsorship. It is all from the heart.

Love and light.
Amanda Mary Jewell

Be the first to comment on "10 early warning signs of ovarian cancer you shouldn’t ignore!"

Leave a comment